This page provides an overview, alphabetically by author(s), of all articles on big data and official statistics not focusing on a specific workpackage. The documentation per workpackage can be accessed here.
- A. Annoni, C. Luzet, E. Gubler & J. Ihde (2003): Map Projections for Europe, European Communities (PDF download])
- P.J.H. Daas, M.J. Puts, B. Buelens, P.A.M. van den Hurk (2015): Big Data as a Source for Official Statistics, Journal of Official Statistics. Volume 31, Issue 2, Pages 249–262, ISSN (Online) 2001-7367, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/jos-2015-0016, June 2015
- INSPIRE Thematic Working Group Coordinate Reference Systems & Geographical Grid Systems (2014): INSPIRE Data Specification on Geographical Grid Systems – Technical Guidelines 3.1
- T. Klein & S. Verhulst (2017), Access to new data sources for statistics - Business models and incentives for the corporate sector, Statistics Working Papers, 5 May 2017, ISSN: 1815-2031 (online) (download page)
- N. Robin, T. Klein & J. Jütting (2016): Public-Private Partnerships for Statistics: Lessons Learned, Future Steps: A focus on the use of non-official data sources for national statistics and public policy, OECD Development Co-operation Working Papers, No. 27, OECD Publishing, Paris, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5jm3nqp1g8wf-en
- G. Somers (2017): Is the law an obstacle for the use of big data in official statistics?, NTTS Conference, 1-17 March 2017 (abstract download page)