This page provides an overview, alphabetically by author(s), of all articles on webscraping enterprise characteristics useful for Workpackage 2: Webscraping enterprise characteristics1.
- CEDEFOP (2016): Real-time labour market information on skill requirements: feasibility study and working prototype (05 Dec 2016) and https://aoir.org/reports/ethics2.pdf
- European Commission (2014): Analysis of methodologies for using the Internet for the collection of information society and other statistics - Feasibility analysis of selected data repositories for official statistics
- European Commission (2014): Analysis of methodologies for using the Internet for the collection of information society and other statistics - Final technical report (mirror)( PDF)
- WP2 Intermediate Report Grant Statistics Netherlands ( PDF, 304 kB)
- G. Williams (2006): “Legalities of Web Scraping”, The Online Recruitment Resource, available at http://www.onrec.com/news/news-archive/legalities-of-job-scraping 16 Stepstone vs. Ofir (via http://www.linksandlaw.com/linkingcases-deeplinks.htm#Stepstone v. Ofir)